Friday, January 30, 2009

WINTER SNOW/ICE-JABBER


oh how happy I am...the electric is back.....wow!! You seem to forget like labor...about all this....I mean...we know it is going to hurt...but we go through it again ...doesn't make sense what I am writing....I know...cause I am still delirious on having this all up and going again.

I can honestly........I mean HONESTLY...1000 % say I am not, nor will I ever be, a winter lover! I despice it sooo badly. I actually start dreading it in Oct. and can't enjoy the fall as much!! There is really only one other thing I hate so badly....as I do winter. I won't go there goes it will just get me started!! haha..

Even when I was a little girl, I hated snow. Guess cause I was always wanting to be outside....I loved climbing trees....going up as far as I could to see ''the world'' and a couple times, been taken out of the tree by fire truck and many times with ''switch threats''....
I am the person who would climb to the top of the barn to house tobacco, climb them trees as high as I could...and today I am scared, PETRIFIED...of flying. I do believe it is cause I lost a very good neighbor childhood friend in college due to a plane crash...I had taken her to the airport in B.G. to catch a small engine plane, and found out the next morning she had crashed into side of mountain! She had begged me to ride and I had actually told my mom that I was going to. That is how I found out...she called frantic to find something out. The TV had announced an unidentified body in the plane and mother couldn't reach me. That traumatized me alot.

well, enough.....

so, what was your winter storm 09 like? do you think this will be our last this year? I don't.....I believe in the old farmer's almanac...and it predicts the worst is yet to come! Hasn't failed me enough to not believe!

I think I will venture out....take a walk around the yard at least...got alot of trees down and damage in back. Will be alot of fireword to season for next winter, rain spouts to put back up and UK FLAGS TO THAW OUT! eh......

No comments:

Post a Comment